Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Comic Book Project






One personal interest I have is comic books.  It's been a huge passion of mine since the old 90s X-Men cartoon, and I discovered the Chris Claremont/Jim Lee gold team revitalization of the X-Men.  Suffice to say...I love the X-Men.

I love all other comic books too, however I definitely lean way more toward Marvel books.  DC isn't a dirty word in my house (well, not to me, my wife is a different story), I love a lot of the revamps they have done over the past few years (though they are overwhelming).

So my thought was to take an iconic comic series from the very beginning, read all the issues I can find in order, and review them.  I think especially with what Marvel has done with their cinematic universe, it'll be really cool to go all the way back to the start and see how the team has evolved over time.

I'll take one series at a time, and all series suggestions are welcome.  I'll try to do at least one of these a day (that's a hefty claim though).

So - to kick this whole project off - since I'm an die hard X-Men fan at heart, that's where we'll start!

Image credit

No comments:

Post a Comment